Thursday, June 29, 2006

is it the weekend yet?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon


Work is ridiculous right now... :(

So N and I are more than halfway though our detox week now. The soup has become unbearable, the dandelion tea tastes like a$$, the seaweed baths are gross...BUT it has been kinda fun to do something different. AND at this point I'm sooooo excited just to eat normal food next week that I'll be satisfied with just healthy food. (as compared to my horrible eating habits before starting -- cookies or candy *every day*)

And I have an acupuncture/Qi Gong appt tonight!

Oh! (TMI) And I had some crazy CM yesterday and felt something going on with my ovaries...must be getting ready to ovulate!

1 comment:

Serenity said...

WHEE - yay ovulation!!! :)

Good for you for getting through the entire detox week - you're almost there.

And I hear you about work being crazy - I worked a 20 hour day yesterday. 20 HOURS! >:O

Hang in there- you're almost there!