Friday, June 23, 2006

medical records are interesting...

I quickly scanned through my medical records last night -- it was SOOO interesting to read!! There are a ton of notes about my eggs & the embryos.... Nick loved the comment "great sperm" written by the embryologist. But it did make me wonder about my eggs...they weren't rated very highly -- even on our second cycle which I thought went a lot better...

I'm dying to read through it more but work is nuts today!! I do need to copy it though to bring over to the acupuncturist tomorrow thought...

Tomorrow is hectic - acupuncture, pick up our beef (1/8 of a grass fed cow) somewhere up in MD, dinner/movie, etc.

2 comments:

Serenity said...

Makes me want to get a copy of my medical records just to see what they're not telling me... :)

Have a good weekend and enjoy your cow! (LOL!)

Meg said...

Yes - sounds just like stumbling over some big secret! I have no idea what's in our records.. I maight have to ask to have a look!