Tuesday, June 27, 2006

so much for privacy at work...

I was making copies of my medical records to send to Millenova for a consult...and apparently I left a copy of my FAX requesting the documents ("please send me my records for my IVFs, blah blah") and also the cover letter from my RE with big fat INFERTILITY on the top...

So it seems that I left those two sheets in the copy room last week...and someone returned them to my desk last night. So they've been in there for a few days. And sooooo many people go in & out of there. How many people saw it before someone put it on my desk?

Can I go home right now!?!? I feel like everyone has to know now...

:(

1 comment:

A said...

Try not to worry too much. Like I said on the board, I can only name a couple people in my entire office I would not want finding my personal information. Anyone else -- even if I don't like 'em much -- I think would just put my stuff on my desk if they found it and think nothing more of it. I'm willing to bet that whoever found it did just that. :-)