Wednesday, June 21, 2006

honest teas

I have really been enjoying my daily Honest Tea (http://honesttea.com). The message under the lid is usually inspiring and I love that they are so yummy but still not bad for me (low, if any sugar - depending on the flavor).

Some recent messages/quotes that I've enjoyed:

"If you are going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it." Chinese proverb


The first and second one definitely apply to IF for me...and the third one applies to work right now. :)

OH! And my St. Joseph's arrived yesterday - he is very prompt. Let's see if he can sell the TH. We do have a few promising prospects right now -- Nick and I joked about how nice it would be to have a bidding war. HAHAHA! Anyway, we've had a lot of promising prospects before...let's hope that one of these works out! Go St. Joe, Go!

I also just googled the Chinese herbs that the acupuncturist gave me -- I had lots of "Diet Pill" responses. Which I guess I understand that is what it is...but it just makes me think it's a lot like Slimfast or Dexatrim or something. Hmph...not what I was thinking...

------------------------------------

Updates...

My RE finally finished copying my records so DH will pick them up tomorrow! And I also asked to have the Millenova results (immunity, etc.) mailed to me - they said no problem. Cool!

AND I started spotting today. (which is good because this cycle has been way too long)


I also thought I should create a "health diary":

Food: pretty good today except for a few Hershey's minis (HUGE temptation at work)
Exercise: planning to go for a long walk with Maggie tonight, maybe a Yoga DVD if I get out of work anytime soon
Mood: fairly good mood except VERY stressed at work...we had a few critical issues come up my big project today... :(

1 comment:

Serenity said...

I LOVE the Winston Churchill quote.

Glad to hear that you're in a good mood, well, except for the work stress. Hopefully the project issues aren't too serious and you can get a chance to relax again soon! :)