Wednesday, December 06, 2006

9dp3dt - continuing to POAS

Last night I got another faint positive from an internet cheapie and a FRER, but this morning the FRER was negative. I've gotten two more positives on the ICs though which were still very light. Probably will try another FRER this evening and buy some other brands tomorrow if the ICs continue to look positive. I have a digital but won't waste it until I'm sure my levels are higher.

I'm just in shock right now. Doesn't feel real - at all. A nice dark line would be reassuring. Along with a beta on Friday to back it up. And then we'll have a whole new set of hurdles to overcome - which would be nice because I'm getting tired of all of this IF business.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my- I hope you get that nice dark line, K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M said...

Found you through another blog. I see you are in the DC area. So am i! :)
I'd be curious as to who you used as your RE.
A preliminary congratulations!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations (dances around living room ridiculously in a congratulations dance).

TeamWinks said...

I'm trying not to get excited (failing miserably) until you get further confirmation!

Bea said...

This all sounds fantastic. Willing the line darker...

Bea

spark said...

THANK YOU!!! Beneath my shock I think I'm really excited?

M - I see an RE up in NYC.