Saturday, December 09, 2006

12dp3dt - thank you

Thank you to everyone for all of your kind thoughts & words. I can't imagine going through all of this without your understanding and advice. And I apologize for being so self-absorbed lately - I'm hoping to get back to some kind of normalcy this week.

On a sadder note, my heart goes out to Lisa - there is absolutely nothing about IF that is fair.

And best wishes to Lola and Mr. & Mrs. Blue Sky with all of their upcoming adventures. Hope that Smarshy has some good news this coming week as well.

Today I'm feeling better about all of this. I had a nice clear line on the FRER test in the morning - definitely reassuring because I could even see it in a dimly-lit room. I'll try a digital tomorrow - my levels should hopefully be high enough tomorrow for those. And I did notice on my old FRER tests that I thought were negative that they did dry with a light line. So maybe there was a line there this whole time that I missed earlier (even though I know you shouldn't read them after 10 min).

I'm feeling congested and exhausted - but happy.

5 comments:

theoneliner said...

well, waking up to a nice clear line is the best way to wake up; )
glad that you're feeling a *little* more at ease.

Melissa said...

Yay! What an awesome time of year to enjoy TWO lines! TWO lines! (I've never seen that, except on an OPK...)Maybe you could mail me your stick so i know they DO exist?

serenity said...

Excellent. SO happy for you, hon!!

Motel Manager said...

Yay for a clear line! Here's hoping they keep getting darker and the betas keep going up!

Thalia said...

congratulations, this is great news.