Sunday, October 15, 2006

sailing class

Sailing on the Potomac
Sailing on the Potomac
Originally uploaded by Kristi & Nick.
Today was the second day of our sailing class - something I have wanted to do for a long time. Ouch - I'm sore all over. Partly from the bruises from clumsy shuffling around on the boat with the other students. And partly from my tired muscles, who aren't used to doing much of anything these days. So it's almost 8:30pm and I'm done. Ready for bed.



A little concerned about EWCM I've had today so I better go & do my OPK before I fall asleep.

2 comments:

Smarshy said...

I've always wanted to sail in that part of the country. The Potomac, the Chesapeak, it's such a nice place to sail. I'd like to live in that area someday. Glad you had fun.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

That is awesome! I have always wanted to learn to sail and plan on it one day! I live on a river, but there isn't much sailing on it just motor boats, so I have to find a willing teacher.

Good luck!