Tuesday, August 29, 2006

we're trying natural FET!!

LOVE IT when my RE and I have similar thoughts!

We're going for the natural FET with this current cycle!! So no meds for now and I go back in on CD7. We'll use a little trigger shot to ensure ovulation when it looks like I'm about to ovulate....and if everything is looking good then we'll do the transfer a few days later. But there is a lot of risk that my body may not behave (again) so it might be cancelled.

And if this doesn't work out we'll get started suppressing for a medicated FET.

I'm happy because we're trying something while I'd be waiting to start suppressing anyway.

Soooo....I might be having an ET in about 2 weeks!

Yippee!!!!

5 comments:

serenity said...

WOO YEAH!

I will be hoping that this does the trick for you girl; natural sounds best since your body doesn't seem to like to suppress.

*crossing fingers*

Motel Manager said...

Awesome! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

-M said...

Wow, 2 weeks seems so close! You know I've got just about everything crossed for you!

Southern Comfortable said...

OMG! I'm so excited for you! Here's hoping . . . .

MrGali said...

Let's hear it for cooperative ovaries! ;)