Thursday, August 24, 2006

tiny glimmer of hope...

Based on a quick conversation this AM, the RE thinks we might be able to try something this cycle (assuming my follicles actually continue to develop)...so he is reviewing my chart in detail today (my primary RE is golfing in Scotland this week)...

So what might happen is that I'll ovulate on my own next week (plus maybe a little trigger shot for fun), and then a couple days later they'll do the transfer (like a natural FET)... Maybe... possibly...

Or if that doesn't work out - maybe they won't bother suppressing me for the next round - so ovulate next week & then as soon as I'm on my next CD2 I'd start the EV IM shots... (side question - has anyone else use these for FETs? seems like most people do the pills)

Lots of question marks, but at least I won't have to just sit around for the next two months...


So to kill some time while I wait to hear next steps, I'll finally do my belated tag from SoCo...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Arrow Seventh

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Yolanda Reese

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
KAN

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Red Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Berlin

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Tsikrmeber

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)
Red Gin & Tonic.


Mmmmmm...gin & tonic. We have a work happy hour tonight (to celebrate the success of my big project) and I'm definitely having one or two (or three?) of those!!

1 comment:

Southern Comfortable said...

Ooh-- keep us posted! I hope there's something they can do. Crossing my fingers and toes for you.