Thursday, July 06, 2006

what a pain in the neck...literally

Somehow I have a major pain in my neck (in addition to my current project at work) -- OUCH! I woke up yesterday unable to move my neck/shoulders very much -- so I end up leaning over the left side all day. Looks like I should be in one of those V8 commercials...

I went to the doctor and have started my mega Advil dose along with a muscle relaxer... Is it wrong to be doped up at work? ;) I'm feeling pretty good right about now...


I'm now trying to push my RE to do an endometrial biopsy and let me take Medrol/antibiotics around the transfer...we'll see what he says...

And theoretically work should get much better 2 weeks from now!! I'll need to start counting down the days....

2 comments:

serenity said...

Hoping the next two weeks fly by for you!!!

Carolyn said...

The same thing happened to me last year! It hurt like hell, but went away after around 36 hours. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Good luck getting the endometrial biopsy. I'm trying to get one right now too, and it's like pulling teeth.