Thursday, July 20, 2006

slightly revised schedule

here is the new plan because I wanted to push it back a week (it's actually the time on Lupron that gets extended -- not the time on BCP)...

7/19 - start BCP & baby aspirin
7/26 - start Lupron (10u)
8/2 - stop BCP
~8/22 (or CD2 - which ever comes first) - go in for b/w and u/s and theoretically drop down on Lupron (5u) and start Estrace Valerate IM injections on Tuesdays and Fridays (ramping up dose from 2mg to 5mg)
~9/6 - FET!! and start PIO + prog supp.
~9/20 - beta (few days before my 34th b-day)

And my herbs might be ready by tomorrow...and I've already started to ramp up my fish oil dosage...I'll post more about that later.

AND I cannot wait until we leave for our vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hopeful Mother said...

Have fun on your vacation!

Best of luck on your FET, too. I'll be checking in to see how things are going.

Kristi said...

Good luck on your FET! I have my fingers crossed for you. IVF is such a stressful process, but I can't think of a better 34th birthday present for you.

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Serenity said...

YAY FET!!!!

Now wouldn't a BFP be a GREAT birthday present???

I will have everything crossed for you...

And enjoy your vaca!!!!