Monday, July 31, 2006

We're back...


Mt. Rainier
Originally uploaded by Kristi & Nick.
...and trying to ease our way into reality. It's not easy. I am sooooo not looking forward to work tomorrow. And I'm still on PST time so I'm having a hard time going to bed tonight. :(

As you can see from the pic, it is gorgeous out there (Victoria, Canada and Seattle, Washington) -- we had a great time...most of the time. Normally we get along GREAT on vacations but this time we quarreled a bit. I'm going to blame it on the BCPs. I'm so glad to finish those this week!

We *tried* to eat healthy (sharing meals & chosing healthier options) but didn't do very well. I am back to my post-IVF #2 weight - great. So much for taking time off before out FET to "get healthy".

Started Lupron this past Wednesday. Heard the message from my RE's office on Friday to hold off on Lupron. Nice. Will work it out with them on Monday.

I read something that estrogen (from BCPs and estrogen shots during FET) might disrupt my thyroid function -- so I'm also going to figure out how to monitor that during this cycle. Should I ask my Endo (who is out of network), go directly to Quest, or ask my RE? Which is the least PITA option?? We'll see...

Ugh - typical post vacation blues...

2 comments:

Serenity said...

Gorgeous place - just gorgeous. I am glad you had a great vacation! Coming back is always the worst...

Meg said...

Spark - I can sympathise.. I think I am depressed about going to work even when I haven't been away! It looks like a beautiful place. It's hard for me to imagine places that really look like that, being in Australia.